Below is a list of the membership criteria for Brother to Brother African-American Male Mentoring Program at El Centro College.
- Be enrolled in an El Centro College credit class
- Be willing to devote the time necessary to build a bonded relationship.
- Be willing to share not only strengths and successes but also failures, brokenness and weaknesses.
- Be willing to be hones yet affirming with mentors in confronting errors, faults and areas of immaturity.
- Be committed to working out problems through trials, even trials that are self-inflicted as a result of ignorance or error.
- Be committed to setting goals for careers, life and not be afraid to dreams.
- Be willing to objectively evaluate progress toward goals.
- Be committed to faithfully live out everything that you learn from this experience.
- Be committed to giving back by becoming mentor.